Finding the right answer to complex questions requires exceptional people who can:
- Be effective allies with visionary clients
- Inspire trust and confidence in the most difficult situations
- Find the right blend of science and art, the right balance of rigor and creativity
Exceptional people are:
- Highly educated, trained, experienced and skilled
- Bold enough to explore all potential solutions and brave enough to defend or attack them in objective debate with peers
- Intellectually resilient enough to exploit the value in partial solutions when absolute solutions are infeasible
- Sophisticated enough to champion a visionary client's solution without becoming a cheerleader or a zealot
- Courageous in their convictions but endowed with self-correcting humility
Group W is designed to catalyze exceptional people with:
- A chance to work on the most pernicious, complex questions in their domain
- A meritocracy that is driven solely by evidence-based discourse
- A demanding environment peopled with colleagues who are compelled to get it right
- A leadership culture of transparency and accountability that does not elevate the leaders above the led
- An employee-owned, shared corporate endeavor
"We believe that all aspects of our corporation should be extensions of our values. If we are successful living day-to-day in accordance with our values, we believe that we will be more likely to be successful in our business and personal ventures and that we will always have the high ground in difficult situations. It is always difficult to live up to our values and we are far from perfect, but at the very least we are well intentioned and unflinching in confronting our shortcomings.
Sadly, many corporations establish the objective of making their actions consonant with their values but few actually achieve it. The litany of ways to go astray on this path is too long to be recited here. Further, a deep examination of those failures is not all that helpful in avoiding the same fate. If the lessons were easy to learn and implement, everyone would do it. A lateral solution is required.
At Group W, we approach the objective of making our actions consonant with our values by embracing a different corporate culture than most of our competitors. Our differences are founded upon our experiences, observations and considered judgment. While based upon sound principles, some of our culture appears to be unlike business practices elsewhere and this can be disorienting at times."
- Group W Corporate Culture Overview
Group W is a company of exceptional people working together with visionary clients. We are always on the lookout for new colleagues with the following traits:
- Client focus
- Drive and passion
- Practical problem-solving
- Multi-dimensional thinking
- Professional expertise
- Intellectual resilience
- Persistence and tenacity
- Self-correcting humility
- Organizational awareness
- Alignment with our culture and values
Click here to see a list of current job openings or to submit an application.
To All Recruitment Agencies: Group W does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job site. Group W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Group W is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Group W is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, status as a covered veteran, or other similarly protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.